Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Surprise!
Yesterday (Tuesday) I decided to drive up to Marble Falls and surprise Wes. I left work a little early, and drove up for the night. I had played him a fool all day, telling him I was doing this, and that, and I told him when I was leaving work, and when I had "gotten home"...he totally fell for it! When I got to Marble Falls, I text him and told him that I had sent him a prize, and it should be on the front porch. When he walked outside, there I was! I got the biggest smile ever from him!! It was soo good to see him, since I havent in over a week! We layed around, ate hot dogs, and watched our favorite show, on FX..Sons of Anarchy...I was sad to leave him this morning, but I had to come back to work! BOO! I know how much I love surprises, so I only hope his surprise was just as exciting for him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment